- Guaranteed Low Price
- No Booking Fees
- Hassle Free Reservations
Limited Spaces Available! For reservations call . Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
The 22 Foot Angler Center Console - 150HP comes with the following features:
- Woodfree Backing on All Cushions
- Chrome-over-Bronze Thru-hulls
- Welded Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Full transom w/Bracket and Ladder
- Self-bailing Cockpit
- Non-skid Deck
- Hydraulic Steering
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Thru-hull Livewell Plumbing and Raw Water Washdown
- Two Pedestal Seats
- Two In-floor Boxes with Pumps
- Two Gunwale Rod Holders
- Two Recessed Rod Pockets
- Bow Seating with Storage
- Anchor Locker
- Plexi-glass Windshield with Aluminum Grab Rail
Boat Rental Prices Are Plus Tax, Gas, Oil
22 Foot Angler Center Console Boat Rental Highlights
- 200HP Engine
- Fish Finder
- Depth Finder
- Live Well
- AM/FM/CD/IPOD Stereo
- 9 Passenger Capacity
- Discounts for Multiple Day Rentals
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If your activity is cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
Where is the pickup location for this rental?
Check-in instructions will be included in your confirmation email.
Do you provide a pick up service to the rental location?
Currently there is no transportation provided to the rental location.
Are there any restrictions?
Prior boating experience is required. Boat operators must be 18 years old or older. A valid driver’s license is also required. A Master card or Visa credit card is required for $1000 damage deposit. All boats must be returned by 5:00 PM each day.
You are responsible of making sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For full details on our cancellation policy click here or with any questions regarding your ability to participate call our staff at with any questions.
- Must be at least 18 with a Valid Drivers License.
- No Scuba Tanks Allowed.
- Driver of the boat MUST have previous boating experience
- At the time of check-in, a credit card with at least a $1000 credit line on it must be presented for a security hold
- The balance for your rental MUST be paid with Visa, MasterCard, or cash. (Your deposit may be paid with Visa, MC, Amex, or Discover)